Saturday, September 26, 2009

#18 Discover Youtube

I can definitely see a place for videos on our webpage. Visual instruction for signing up for web account, what you can do with it and why it is different from the "My Info" logon. Also, the best way to use the NSL website after you've logged in through the "My info" box. A short video showing a sample of the children's rhymetime etc. maybe useful. A video walk through each library showing the different areas, and attached it to each library location information could help patrons feel more comfortable when visiting an unfamiliar branch library.
I'm sure there are many more uses the videotaping could be used for.
I loved this video. The romantic in me maybe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tweedledee - thanks for your YouTube clip, it's lovely. Have to say, the busy librarian plays his part well eg noisily restacking the books. Happy endings are always my thing. You are right, lots of ways to use video in the library; them seem more friendly than just words. rgds Vera

    ReplyDelete